Monday, April 23

Short, Short Skirt

Top : Old Navy | Skirt: Miley&Maxx (old) | Heels: Chinese Laundry {similar here and here} | Clutch: Liz Claiborne (Thrift Store Find) | Jewelry: Forever 21 and Body Central {similar here}

I haven't posted in a couple days because school has been so incredibly hectic (I didn't even get to sleep until 4 in the morning last night!) but I'm going to try and post every day this week with something new!  Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up cause school is out in only a few short weeks and I am oh so excited for summer break, it's probably the only thing that's keeping me going right now.  Well that and all of my amazing friends and family who I had a great time with this weekend, especially at one of my friends 18th birthday parties!  It was super cute and had awesome food, I just love parties of any type.  So my weekend was pretty good.

xoxo.
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. adorable look! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. i just got this skirt.. http://www.flipkart.com/remanika-printed-women-s-a-line-skirt/p/itmdwtdfhyg5kpgj?pid=SKIDWTDFSKBNMF3F&otracker=from-search&srno=t_8&query=skirts&ref=1b87d2e6-7c54-4422-b9fe-138dfd88b2b0

    Could you please recommend me what top to wear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.