Monday, April 16

Bow-Ties and Flare Jeans

Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Marshalls {similar here} | Heels: Ross(old) {similar here} | Belt: Gap(old) {similar here} | Sunglasses: Target {similar here} | Clutch: Thrift Store Find | Bracelets: Walmart and Thrift Store | Earrings: Nine West

I had a wonderful Sunday yesterday, filled with many excellent adventures. I first went to church (this is my church outfit) and then came back home where I had a very nice lunch with my family and my boyfriend.  After all of this me and my mother went to a Bridal Shower! It was so sweet and quaint, it was a very nice time spent with very nice people. So that was my Sunday, not too shabby.
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. love this whole look from top to bottom! and you hair looks amazing!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing hair, wow! I'm loving this outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.