Tuesday, April 17

Awkward Tuesday Tans


Top: Rue 21(old) | Jeans: Forever 21(old) {similar here} | Coat: New York & Company {similar here and here} | Flats: New York & Company {similar style here and here | Purse: Local Store | Belt: Gap(old) {similar here} | Watch: Wal-Mart(old) | Earrings: Nine West

A very awkward set of photos, due to the fact that my eyes are super squinty in most of them and the awkward poses! But either way I think they're funny and make the pictures more memorable, had a super fun time with my sister taking the pictures on our campus. Just wish I didn't look quite so awkward in all of them. Haha And the fact that four of the things I wore were tan was seriously just a coincidence!
xoxo.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.