Wednesday, April 18

Mixing Chambray and Prints

Chambray Top: Miley&Maxx(old) {similar here and here} | Blazer: Miley&Maxx(old) {similar here} | Shorts: Forever 21 | Flats: Old Navy | Bag: Fendi (Thrift Store Find) | Bracelets: Walmart, Thrift Store, and Forever 21

I had another very awkward day of pictures because it was super chilly outside and my boyfriend was ready to get in and only took like 10 pictures of me. So needless to say I was looking pretty bad in all but these which I'm really only in two! Haha But either way I really loved this outfit (though it kindof reminded me of one my professors) and had a really good day with my boyfriend. Sorry again for how awkward I am.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.