Tuesday, May 1

Spring Brights

Top: Target(on sale) | Jeans: Ross {similar here} | Shoes: Marshall's | Belt: Gap(old) | Sunglasses: Target | Bracelets: Thrift Store Finds, Walmart, and F21 | Rings: F21 and Rue 21 | Pearls: Nine West | Fendi Bag: Thrift Store Find

I said I would try to post more on here and I've been posting like 10 times less! :/ But I am really busy with school winding down and work and papers, etc etc.  This week though I'm really going to try(again) to post a lot, I can find the time in my ridiculous schedule to post a little something on here everyday! Sorry again for barely posting, but my weeks have been great besides the hecticness.  Hope all of yours are too!
xoxo.

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Wish there were more hours in the day! But that outfit looks so cute! That top is definitely a steal! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.