Friday, May 4

Not Much Too Post


I didn't have like anything to post so I just thought I would post pictures of me in various outfits with cat heads, normal right?!  Oh and one picture I like that I've just never posted haha but anyway the cat heads, this is literally like the best app in the entire world!  It is so absolutely hilarious and I just can't get enough of it but I'm also really weird so maybe it's just me?  Who knows but I get tons of enjoyment out of it, I even made my baby nephew into a cat which made me giggle hysterically for awhile.  It's getting my mind off from my stressful two weeks ahead so I think it's good.  Well I've had a good week but TGIF and I hope you all have had a wonderful day two, and hope it keeps up!
xoxo
Tiffany.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, the cats ARE hilarious ! :> Your looks are all really lovely by the way, love the lace top on the first one especially. :) I think you have a really cute blog, and started following via Bloglovin' (I know you're not listed there but I could add the address anyway. If you ever join the site, you can easily claim the blog to be yours :) http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3709589/a-style-escape

    Have a great day! I hope your stressful times will go pass soon. And good thing you have something to keep your mind off it - the cats! ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.