Wednesday, May 2

Love Affair with My IPhone


These are a majority of the pictures from my IPhone and Instagram over the last couple weeks, I'm probably not going to be able to post an outfit because I have to work tonight so I thought I would post these just for a little something! The picture of my amazing baby nephew is probably my favorite out of all of these cause he is literally the most adorable baby/toddler in the world but the picture of my handsome boyfriend is a close second (well kind of close, I mean my nephew is just so cute!) My life has been hectic so these are the few things I've been able to capture in these crazy last few weeks of classes. If you guys are in school I hope the end is going good and good luck on finals!

xoxo.

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet lady! Found your blog via Kendi Everyday and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I appreciate it a lot <3
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for viewing my blog and commenting, I love reading them!
Leave a URL and I'll be sure to check out your blog
xoxo.